10th Panchen Lama, his wife and Yabshi Pan Rinzinwangmo in a childhood:
7. Yungchen Lhamo (born 1966, Lhasa, Tibet, China) is a Tibetan singer-songwriter living in exile in New York City. Lhamo has toured extensively throughout the world, singing unaccompanied, a combination of songs of her own composition and traditional Buddhist chant and mantras. Official website - http://www.yungchenlhamo.com/
6. Tenzin Norzom (born 1986, Hunsur, India) is Miss Tibet 2010.
5. Tenzin Yangkyi (born 1993) is Miss Tibet 2011. She represented Tibet in the Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 beauty pageant.
4. Yang Xiucuo (born September 6, 1991, Tongde County, Hainan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, China) is a Tibetian singer and actress. She is a Tibetan Buddhist.
3. Lhakpa Tsamchoe (born 1972, India) is an actress of Tibetan descent. Movies: Seven Years in Tibet (1997), Himalaya (1999), Milarepa (2006). Official website - http://lhakpatsamchoe.com/
Lhakpa Tsamchoe in Himalaya (1999):
2. Sonam Wangmo (born 1977, Tibet, China) is a Tibetian singer and actress.
1. Alan Dawa Dolma (born July 25, 1987, Garze Tibetan A.P., China) is a female Tibetan singer active in the Japanese music industry. In addition to Mandarin Chinese and Japanese, Alan also sings in Tibetan. Alan is a Tibetan Buddhist. Official website - http://alan-web.jp
You Might Also Like: Top-20 Most Beautiful Chinese Women, Top-13 Most Beautiful Uyghur Women